Monday, May 13, 2013

Free pattern: Ruffle me Tee

I'm really a big fan of the ruffled back tee I made a while ago. Every time I see the kids wearing this tee, it makes me happy. So I though: let's go for a fourth free pattern! No sooner said than done: today I launch it in sizes 2 till 6yo. If you like to receive this free pattern: click here.

Update: I don't supply this free pattern anymore.

Nore was my model again tonight! She really seems to enjoy it! I think the pictures turned out as beautiful as the tee...


Nore even becomes my assistant when we're choosing the outfit: she choose this skirt herself (from Limon by Van Hassels: a belgian kids clotting brand).


As you can see: Nore really want to become a big star one day. :)


At a certain moment my home made crochet ice cream had to join her: for that extra summer feeling!
(It's raining very hard outside...)


I'm getting tired mommy!


Sleep tight princess!

4 comments:

  1. I love your model! And the shirt is lovely :)
    I'm trying hard to find time to start sewing all your patterns, I am so behind on everything and no time for doing things I like :(
    hugs,
    MammaNene

    SergerPepper.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I have a toddler girl and I'm always looking for new things to make for her. :) Thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower. Come follow my blog when you have a chance! http://hotcommodityhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete